Saturday, February 1, 2014

A new month …. already…

Well I lost 5 lbs in January and kept it off. So that’s my goal for February, 5 lbs and keeping it off. I’m not in a rush, it’ll come off and have to stay off this time. No more yo-yo losing. Why? Cuz I said so, that’s why!

My goal for this month is the 5 lbs and also to learn a new yoga pose each week and practice it. That will be four poses with the knowledge of how to do it, why it’s good for me and to do them all well at the end of the month.

I’m still keeping my tracking and menu work. I tracked for 21 days in a row last month, than 6 and will start again today. I got sick last week and missed a day and last night after falling out of my bus (see this post…ouch!) I couldn’t do a whole heck of a lot but ice/heat and sleep in my recliner.

So a new month. I also have to start working on getting ready for my first 5k of the year. It’s March 15th and Mike is going to join me too. YEAH!!!

So that’s my month. All manageable and doable. What do you have planned?

Blessings my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 5 lbs!! That's awesome!! Good luck next month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG with tracking and the weight loss! Keep me updated :)

    I'm continuing my Make A Change gluten free into Feb too!

    ReplyDelete